Mitch Greenberg is an award-winning actor with 46 years of professional experience behind him, and many more ahead. His recent work on Broadway includes the latest “Fiddler on the Roof” and “It Shoulda Been You,” following about a dozen others. Off-Broadway, he’s appeared in “The Price of Thomas Scott,” “A Letter to Harvey Milk,” “Wiesenthal,” et al; again, among a dozen. Mitch’s theater appearances around the country have been many and varied. He has narrated dozens of audiobooks, including a score of detective novels by Faye Kellerman. His voice, in its many guises, can be heard in perhaps 100 films and TV shows.
Podcasts by Mitch
- The Hydraulic Genius of Shari’ah Law (narrator)
- The Architecture of Trust (narrator)
- The Power of the Scribe (narrator)
- The Soul of French Invention (narrator)
- Do the Most Interesting Musical Pipes Come from Ireland? (narrator)