Claire Bloomberg grew up with a French mother—eating three course dinners every night—which left her with a deep love for cooking, eating, drinking wine, and finishing a meal with cheese. She also found herself hypnotized by the beautiful photos in her mother’s cookbooks, and a career was born. Claire earned a Bachelor of Arts in advertising photography from the Academy of Art in San Francisco, and now lives in Marin County, CA, where she specializes in photography for cookbooks, magazines, and restaurants.
Feature Stories by Claire
- Printing with Love (writer)
- The Revival of Nero’s Wine (photographer/videographer)
- The Vegetable Detective (photographer/videographer)
- Paula Wolfert and the Clay Pot Mystique (photographer/videographer)
- The Vegetable Detective, Take Two (photographer/videographer)
- Spoonism (photographer/videographer)