Natalie Jones is a reporter working in radio and print, based in Oakland, California. She has reported for NPR, KQED, and KALW in San Francisco, Aspen Public Radio in Colorado, Grist, Civil Eats and The Point Reyes Light. She loves to record sound, write succinct prose, dig up information, get the facts right, and make data look digestible. When not doing those things, she consumes large amounts of media produced by others and spends a lot of time outside, sometimes simultaneously. While she is a generalist at heart, some favorite topics to cover are health, agriculture, food, and the environment.
Feature Stories by Natalie
- Summer Workshops for the Aspiring Artisan (writer)
- Young Champions of Craftsmanship (writer)
- A New Renaissance Man (writer)
Sidebars by Natalie
- Craftsmanship’s Young Turks: Angela Robins, Bowl Turner, Boatbuilder (writer)
- Short Courses, Specialty Schools, And More… (writer)