Nancy LeBrun is a multiple Emmy award-winning documentary writer and producer. She was selected for the Aspen Institute’s 2019 juried fiction workshop and her screenplay, “Barbara Rose,” was a 2018 finalist in three film festivals. Nancy writes creative nonfiction, profiles, and feature articles on a wide variety of topics. She has published a book about her work in film and has ghostwritten several memoirs. She also enjoys doing voiceover work, as a legacy from her early days as an actress, and has narrated several audio stories for Craftsmanship Quarterly.
Feature Stories by Nancy
Podcasts by Nancy
- Listen to “The Cigar Box Guitar Maker” (writer & narrator)
- Listen to “The Bonsai Kid” (writer)
- Listen to “Japan’s Gorgeous, Precarious Fishing Poles” (narrator)
- Listen to “The Toolbelt Masters” (narrator)
- Listen to “Women Who Embroider the Air” (narrator)