Andrew Sullivan is a contributor to the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and serves as a Contributing Photographer for Craftsmanship Quarterly. Sullivan has worked in Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States. He has also has been published by National Geographic, MIT Technology Review, Time, Fortune, the United States Olympic Committee, and many other publications around the world. Sullivan was long based in San Miguel de Allende Mexico, where he founded the documentary photography workshop group www.seekworkshops.com. He is now based in Barcelona, Spain. daydreams of his rural Vermont childhood whenever he is stuck in traffic in Mexico City, New York, or San Francisco. More of his work can seen at www.andrewsullivanphoto.com.
Feature Stories by Andrew
- When Indigenous Women Win (writer & photographer/videographer)
- The New Sign Painters (photographer/videographer)
- The VW Doctor Is In (photographer/videographer)
- Mexico’s Master Guitar Makers (photographer/videographer)
Sidebars by Andrew
- The Evolution of the Paracho Guitar (photographer)